The benefits of fish oil for men are undoubted. At the same time, this useful product is somehow not too regularly used by representatives of the stronger sex, bearing in mind that it has not a very pleasant taste. But they forget that now fish oil can always be easily found in capsule form whose intake causes no unpleasant sensations.
The Сomposition of Fish Oil
Quality fish oil for male heath is very useful due to the presence of the following components:
- Fatty acids Omega-3 are immensely good for erectile dysfunction. It also has the anti-inflammatory effect on the body and a positive effect on the skin. In addition, it improves the blood vessels.
- Fatty acids Omega-9 reduce the level of “bad” cholesterol in the male body.
- Vitamin A improves visual acuity and health of the skin. It is necessary for normal functioning of the digestive and respiratory systems; it boosts the immune system.
- Vitamin D is necessary to ensure the normal strength of bone and dental tissue.
- Vitamin E, like Omega-3, is essential for the good functioning of reproductive organs.
- It contains trace elements such as iodine, magnesium, iron, calcium, and so on.
The greatest value of fish oil is the presence of Omega-3 and Omega-9, since in other products they are contained in a much lower concentration, or is altogether absent.
The Benefits of Fish Oil for Men
Due to the presence in the product of many essential ingredients, it has the following effects:
- Stimulates metabolism.
- Struggles with inflammatory processes.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Stimulates the process of renewing of nerve fibers as well as connective tissue and cell membranes.
- Improves the heart work.
- Reduces the risk of atherosclerosis.
- Significantly strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
- Regulates the level of cholesterol.
- Effectively reduces the risk of blood clots.
- Improves the condition of skin, nail plates, hair.
- Increases the absorption of iron and calcium.
- Prevents the development of pathological processes in the mucous membranes.
- Reduces the likelihood of leg cramps.
- Reduces symptoms of irritability.
Also, fish oil is an important repository of vitamins and minerals, especially in the cold period.
Omega-3 for Erectile Dysfunction
As has been noted, fish oil contains such a beneficial element as Omega-3 (cure for erectile dysfunction). It has the following effects:
- Stimulates the synthesis of male hormones, especially testosterone, resulting in enhanced erection during sexual intercourse and increased sexual desire.
- Suppresses the production of cortisol, a stress hormone, which has beneficial effects on the hormonal balance and improves the functioning of the organism in general.
- Stimulates sperm production, so this product is recommended for male infertility.
- Reduces the likelihood of developing the symptoms of prostatitis due to the anti-inflammatory effect.
- Reduces the risk of dangerous diseases, for example, prostate cancer.
Indeed, apart from a great many natural remedies used for enhancing the work of the reproductive system of males, many a doctor recommends consuming Omega-3 for erectile dysfunction. Men who regularly consume fish oil look better, because this product also contributes to the growth of muscle mass and thus increases the attractiveness to the opposite sex, helping to increase libido.
The Best Options of Fish Oil
Currently, the most convenient way to use this product is taking it in capsules. You can purchase such capsules in almost any pharmacy. According to the method of production, fish oil is divided into the following groups:
- Oil which is produced solely by the liver of cod or other oily fish. The oil is obtained only from fish liver. In such a food, concentration of vitamins is increased, but there may be some toxic substances, including salts of metals.
- Oil which is obtained from small fish. This product contains a good deal of Omega-3 as well as other necessary vitamins. This variant might have a small admixture of harmful toxins.
- Oil which is obtained from large fish (including salmon, trout, and so forth). It is also rich in Omega-3 and is not toxic to the human body, so this product can be used for longer time. This is the best option of including fish oil into the diet.
Thus, it is better to give preference to a product made of large fish – it is the best way to enrich the body with nutrients, not exposing it to the risk of harmful toxins.