Most men like to eat meat. Probably, it is the most masculine product. Meat is the main source of animal protein and zinc it contains contributes to the production of testosterone — the male sex hormone. However, many people today believe that eating meat is harmful for the body. There are certain theories that meat causes erectile dysfunction and other health problems. So what’s the truth? Is meat dangerous? What meat can be called the most useful for men and why?
Note!Before we analyze the advantages and disadvantages of a particular type of meat in the diet of men, it is necessary to mention some general recommendations on eating meat.
- It is better not to buy meat in supermarkets, instead, buy it from friends or from the seller in the market that specializes in growing chickens, pigs, rabbits, etc. The thing is that many big manufacturers use hormones to make their meat more attractive for buyers. This can lead to an increase in the female hormone, this is how meat causes erectile dysfunction;
- Do not eat meat every day. It is enough to include it in the diet three times a week, or even less. Excessive consumption of meat leads to loss of calcium, there is also too much load on the urinary system. It also increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. Especially bad is the active eating of meat with an inactive lifestyle;
- Preference should be given to low-fat varieties of meat. It is better to boil, steam and bake meat, not to fry. Fatty meat, especially fried, is difficult to digest. This contributes to the development of atherosclerosis. In addition, frying generates a lot of carcinogens which are very harmful substances;
- You should not re-freeze the meat, as it will simply become useless and only clog the stomach. Also, it is not recommended to defrost the meat in water, because the microbes get into the inner layers of the meat with water.
Healthy Meat for Men
So, we got to the point. What meat is better to eat and why:
- Chicken. This is a dietary type of meat. Eating chicken reduces the risk of heart failure, as it has a lot of vitamin B6. The leanest part of chicken is breast. However, fried chicken is the direct way to fatness. By the way, chicken broth is harmful if there is a stomach ulcer;
- Pork. Pork can warm the body of a man and give him strength, so is better to eat pork in winter when it’s cold. Pork contains magnesium, zinc, polyunsaturated fatty acids. Magnesium supports bones, zinc helps to produce the male hormone testosterone. However, with cholecystitis, liver disease and atherosclerosis, pork is contradicted;
- Beef. Boiled beef has zinc, iron, vitamin B. Iron is better absorbed if there is vitamin C, so beef and sauerkraut is the perfect combination. But again-no more than three times a week;
- Rabbit. This is also dietary meat, tender, easily digestible and very tasty. It can be very useful in liver disease, hypertension, diseases of the digestive tract. Rabbit contains much protein and polyunsaturated acids;
- Lamb. This is a kind of prevention of diabetes, as well as stimulation of the pancreas. In addition, it is known that sheep do not grow without natural grass, so lamb is the safest meat;
- Turkey. Turkey meat has a lot of selenium fighting against cancer cells. Also this meat is good for hair growth and nails;
- Duck, goose. These poultry meat contains more trace elements than cattle meat. However, this meat is more difficult to digest and often causes exacerbation of stomach disease.
The modern healthy lifestyle boom produced many diets which exclude meat from human daily meals. There are more and more vegetarians and vegans. This happens not only because of the desire to save animals from being killed for food. Various researches show that eating meat causes erectile dysfunction, leads to problems with heart, vessels and other diseases. But our ancestors did not have such problems due to consumption of meat! The thing is, the meat was absolutely different. The situation today is quite alarming. Chemicals and hormones contained in meat products lead to various diseases and health problems. Eating meat causes erectile dysfunction. However, the problem can be easily solved by reducing the amount of meat being consumed during a week. In small portions meat is not dangerous. On the contrary, it is very healthy and full of useful elements. If your relatives live in a village and breed domestic animals without using any chemicals, you are lucky!