It is known that the state of health is directly related to the age of the person, his/her eating habits, the presence of occupational hazards, physical activity and genetics. If the last factor is absolutely not amenable to correction, since the human genome is laid from the moment of conception, the modification of the lifestyle is quite possible. The older a man becomes, the more likely he is to develop chronic heart disease and pathologies of the reproductive system.
Graduated physical exercises help not only to prevent many pathologies, it is also used as a therapeutic treatment of degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system, diseases of the cardiovascular system, etc. Jogging presents medium-intensive and dynamic physical loads, which has a positive impact on virtually all systems of the human body.
The Effects of Jogging on Erectile Function
Erectile function of a man depends on many factors:
- the condition of the wall of the lumen of the veins and arteries;
- the presence of chronic somatic pathology, in particular, peripheral atherosclerosis, diabetes, coronary heart disease, venous insufficiency, etc.;
- emotional state (microclimate in the family and / or at work has a significant impact on the sexual sphere);
- the presence of bad habits (smoking, alcoholism, poor diet with the prevalence of rough, fatty and spicy food);
- the presence of diseases of the reproductive system (STD, chronic prostatitis, prostate adenoma).
Note!Jogging improves potential strength of the body, increases endurance, and also improves potency. To some extent it helps to cope with erectile dysfunction.
Positive effects of running, which have a beneficial effect on sexual function:
- Improving or restoring the tone of the vascular wall, increasing its elasticity and reducing the risk of deposits of cholesterol plaques on it. Good potency depends on the functional state of the veins and arteries of the penis, which are filled with blood at the time of erection. Consequently, good filling and elasticity of the veins of the cavernous bodies of the penis improves and prolongs the erection;
- Relief of stagnation in the pelvis. Sedentary lifestyle and long stay in a sitting position at the workplace lead to stagnation of venous blood and lymph in the lower extremities and pelvic cavity, which disrupts local blood flow. Thus, blood circulation is disturbed in the organs of the reproductive system and they suffer from hypoxia;
- Acceleration of spermatogenesis and increased testosterone production. Deficiency of sex hormones leads to a decrease in libido, weakening of erection, premature ejaculation, and subsequently – to atrophy of the gonads;
- Improvement of the prostate gland, the secret of which is about 70% of the sperm composition;
- Regular running improves potency, eliminates insomnia, normalizes sleep cycles and increases stress resistance, which also has a positive effect on male potency;
Health running is widespread in view of the fact that it is quite a familiar way of transportation for humans. This type of exercise is easily dosed, available to all persons, regardless of age or gender. Also running does not require any special conditions, premises, technical equipment.
The Effects of Running on the Body in General
It is proved that jogging improves potential and reserves of the human body due to the adaptation of respiratory, cardiovascular and locomotor systems. Physical activity promotes tempering of the body due to the close connection with natural environmental factors. Positive effects of medium-intensity running:
- general health strengthening;
- preservation or restoration of previously impaired motor functions;
- prevention of certain diseases (alimentary constitutional obesity, coronary heart disease, osteochondrosis, etc.).);
- improving the overall performance of a person and its endurance;
- formation and improvement of motor skills, muscular system, coordination and respiratory function.
Regular physical activity in the form of running (at least 15 minutes 3-4 times a week) to a greater extent “trains” the myocardium by achieving submaximal heart rate and increase exercise tolerance. In addition, it improves the elasticity and tone of large and small vessels.
It is proved that regular health running increases the flow of lymphatic fluid to the intervertebral discs and joint surfaces, which is an effective prevention of osteochondrosis, radiculitis and osteoarthritis. Dynamic loads also improve the motility of the digestive system, liver function and activate carbohydrate metabolism and lipolysis (fat breakdown).
Note!In addition, healthy running is a good and regular cardiorespiratory load on the human body, which serves as an effective prevention of coronary heart disease, obesity, peripheral atherosclerosis, reduced glucose tolerance, etc.
There are also contraindications to running: exacerbation of peptic ulcer or chronic gastritis, asthma, severe kidney disease and acute infectious process.
The Exersise Structure
Any training session should be properly organized and have a preparatory, basic and final stages. Preparatory stage includes a psychological attitude (running should be fun) and a warm-up, which usually begins with walking. The main stage is to go into running with regular recovery periods. Running should begin slowly with the gradual development of the pace. The final stage should not abruptly break off the run, it is recommended to walk for some time and restore the rhythm of the heart and breathing. At the same time, a person should feel moderate fatigue.
Thus, dosed running improves potency and the functional state of the whole body.