Linseed oil has been used for many centuries. This well-known plant is used to treat a number of diseases and is able to give a man the necessary strength and vigor. Flaxseed oil deals with causes of erectile dysfunction.
Components of the Oil and Its Healing Properties
The undoubted benefit of linseed oil for the body of men is achieved thanks to the rich vitamin and mineral composition of this product. The most valuable components of the oil are:
- vitamins A, b, E, PP, K and other;
- fatty acids such as palmitic, stearic, etc.;
- microelements, in particular: magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, etc.;
Due to the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, natural linseed oil has the most positive effect on the cells of the whole body, increases the activity of transmission of nerve impulses. Quality linseed oil has the following effects on the human body:
- normalizes metabolism;
- lowers cholesterol;
- increases the elasticity of blood vessels;
- improves the digestive system;
- is used in the treatment of gastritis, colitis and other stomach diseases;
- improves immunity;
- normalizes hormonal levels;
- is used in the treatment of respiratory diseases;
- used in cosmetic treatments.
In addition, the use of linseed oil improves the quality of sleep, reduces nervous tension and improves mood due to the content of serotonin.
The Benefits of Linseed Oil for Men
Despite the fact that linseed oil is very useful for both sexes, for the male body, this product is of particular importance. Due to lower cholesterol levels, increased immunity and normalization of hormone levels, the oil has a positive effect on the male reproductive system. It is known, that flaxseed oil eliminates causes of erectile dysfunction. And yet, what is so useful linseed oil for men? This product:
- improves sperm quality;
- enhances erection;
- increases the duration of sexual intercourse;
- increases testosterone production, so it is recommended for low testosterone in men;
- it is used in the treatment chronic of prostatitis;
- it helps to get rid of inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract.
The positive effect on the male body is achieved primarily due to increased elasticity of blood vessels, which contributes to increased blood circulation in the genital area. Especially valuable linseed oil is for treatment of prostatitis, as it helps to largely eliminate the symptoms of this disease without the use of expensive chemicals. Moreover, flaxseed oil is good for erectile dysfunction.
Ways of Usage
Please note that this product shows its valuable properties only in the “raw” form. After thermal treatment, the content of nutrients is reduced by 80%. Linseed oil will become even more useful if you use it not separately, but together with vegetables and other vegetable products. In this case, the body will receive a maximum of vitamins for potency and trace elements necessary for normal functioning.
You should use linseed oil on an empty stomach, without drinking water after consumption. Treatment should begin with a minimum dosage (about 15 ml), gradually increasing the volume of the product to 1-2 tablespoons. You can take the product twice a day, preferably before meals, not after them. Flaxseed oil is good for erectile dysfunction if taken in combination with herbs and medicinal herbs, such as dandelion leaves. To enhance the potency is recommended to pay attention to the following recipes:
- Carefully rub pre-washed carrots and cucumber on a grater. Then mix the grated vegetables, salt and mix again. Sprinkle the salad with fresh lemon juice, then season with linseed oil;
- Grind thoroughly washed green dandelion leaves by hand, put them in a bowl. Add finely chopped boiled egg. Season to taste with salt and season with linseed oil;
- Wash and cut the Bulgarian pepper, tomatoes and cucumber. Separately, prepare a dressing consisting of 2 teaspoons of mustard, lemon zest and linseed oil, then add this dressing to the salad and serve.