According to different studies, every second man on Earth is suffering from the prostate inflammation. Surprisingly, not everybody is aware of their illness, because it develops itself without symptoms. The inflammatory process is entailed by very random reasons, and sometimes they are pretty controversial. As an example, intimate contact along with doing sports may be both remedy from this pathology and the reason you are ill. Any consequences depend on how well the patient treats himself and how attentive he is concerning his health.
So as to keep the second heart of a man healthy, you must take good care of him. Remember that the lack of knowledge is not making you free from the responsibility for your well-being. Always remember it is easier to prevent the development of ailment that trying to cure this after a long period of time. Fortunately, prostatitis is not fatal! You will not die from it, and getting rid of such an ailment should not seem to be that hard – you definitely can do this.
Running, doing the squats, jumping, leg swings – here are the exercises not only making better the circulation of blood in pelvic, but strengthening muscles. Physical activity as the prophylactics of prostatitis is extremely important for men always working behind the desk. Whether you are super busy or do not find an opportunity to do gymnastics, you simply may get up from the table and do some slopes, twisting or squats. It would be even better if you had the program of exercises designed only for your case.
Complex of Exercises for Office Workers
- Stand straight with your legs spread on the shoulder-width. Do the slopes standing on one leg, than change it to the other one. Repeat 12 times on left and right leg.
- Stand straight and put your palms on the nape. Straight back. Flex a knee and lift it to the stomach level, then swing it to the sides. Repeat 12 times.
- Do 20 squats. Repeat if you are not tired yet.
Every exercise for prostatitis in this complex is quite simple and doesn’t take much to perform. Repeating this complex at least once a day will assist you in saving your health.
Exercising at Home
While at home, don’t be lazy and try the following work out hacks:
- Lie down. Bend your spine and try to recreate the shape of semicircle.
- Sit on hips, bend your knees and spread them right and left. Try to reach as far as possible with your arms.
- Lie down. Joint the kneecaps and flex them. The arms are kept along the torso. Elevate your pelvic and keep it at the top point at least 3 seconds. Do this again for 13 times.
- Stretch out on the floor, keep your palms aback the head, your legs are stretched. Bend the left knee and try to reach it with your right elbow, and vice-versa.
These exercises upgrade not only pelvic muscles, but your abs and glutes as well. The most precious exercise for prostatitis has been devised by Arnold Kegel. His method lied in strengthening the muscles of anus. Such type of intimate gymnastics can be successfully adopted by both sexes who is striving to take care of their reproductive and genitourinary system.
The main idea of Kegel’s working out is to involve your anus muscles only to prevent men from prostatitis. So as to know which exact muscle will be working during the exercising, you should take up this hack: try to hold the stream while urinating. The contracted pubic-coccygeal muscle is in need to be strengthened in order to cure prostatitis. It is named so because its beginning is right under the pubic and the other side is near the coccygeal. This muscle is the major one that is responsible for the proper work of the whole genitourinary system. When you are felt warmed up, go ahead and start doing the following exercises:
- Stand up and try to contract the muscle as if you are urinating. Hold your breath. Count until 5 and exhale. Relax. Repeat 10-12 times.
- Contract and relax the same muscle right away without holding your breath. Repeat 10-12 times.
- Quickly suck in your anus muscle, relax after 5 seconds. Repeat 10-15 times.
This program is drastic helpful and should be exploited as an exercise for chronic prostatitis as well. Experiencing the prostatitis, perform this work out program 3-5 times a day for 30 days. It is considered brilliant for its versatility – stick to it even while sitting on a bench. Do not forget to increase the workload gradually as you anus muscles are getting stronger. Be ascertained that it is only your pubococcygeus muscle that is working. The press should be relaxed. Little advice: work out when your bladder is empty.
Prostatitis and Sport
Do not treat he inflammation of the prostate gland as an obstacle in the way of self-improvement. This is not being the reason to be frustrated. Working out at gym can only speed up the process and assist you to grow your pelvic muscles stronger. However, your physical exertion needs to be strictly rationed, every training ought to be supervised by highly skilled instructor. Such exercises as squats with weights may inflict harm to your trunk if you do not recall the basics of this exercise. Moreover, incorrect performing of weight-lifting programs may lead to the occurrence of the prostatitis in very healthy man.
The main condition every man with prostatitis must stick to is sort of a balance between the weight you lift and your own weight. Feel secure, you are not pumping iron and doing the squats with the weight that exceeds 40-50% of your body weight. Be especially careful with working-outs that mobilize your pelvic muscles. Now, when you are acknowledged with secrets about best exercise for prostatitis, you can unhesitatingly go towards your recovery.