Today poor potency at the age of 30 is not something surprising. This phenomenon has become commonplace and young people seeking an andrologist help no longer surprise anyone. Of course, a poor sexual function brings disharmony in family relationships and even poisons a man’s life, affecting literally all the affairs that he leads. Do not turn a blind eye to the problem, because it will not disappear, but only worsen.
Erectile dysfunction at 30 or even slight problems with potency should alert a man and become the first shot that something needs to be changed in life. It is better to turn for help to specialists. Experienced doctors understand the essence of the problem and methods of solving this problem.
Symptoms of Poor Potency
The first signs of male erectile dysfunction at 30 are:
- Lack of morning erection, immediately after awakening;
- Lack of sufficient sexual desire before intimacy;
- Weakened erection, manifested in an increase of the penis, but expressed in insufficient elasticity of the organ for its independent penetration;
- Premature ejaculation.
At the same time, you should not immediately rush to conclusions about the weakening of male power. This is especially true in the following cases:
- Reduced erection due to excessive sexual activity. The fact is that such dysfunction is quite normal and understandable. With constant irritation, a natural phenomenon is the development of absolute insensitivity to stimuli. It all depends on the degree of overexertion. To restore the function, you just need some time to recover;
- Premature ejaculation can be caused by the irregularity of sexual life. In the absence of regular sex, many men are not able to bring the sexual act to the desired end for this reason. If, over time, the situation only becomes more complicated, it is extremely important at this point to find the reasons that led to a decrease in potency and to carry out their timely correction.
Reasons for Erectile Dysfunction at 30
At the age of 30 many negative factors start to affect a man’s body, which used to be compensated by his internal forces at a younger age. As a rule, the causes of sexual dysfunction are as follows:
- Pathologies associated with the vascular system of the genitourinary system itself;
- Changes in hormonal status;
- Disorders in the functioning of the prostate gland;
- Infection of the genitourinary system;
- Inflammatory processes in the urethra;
- Psychological problems.
In medical practice, the most common cause of erectile dysfunction at 30 years old is considered to be a decrease in the level of testosterone in the blood, which is the main male hormone. The reason often lies in the pituitary gland, and this deserves priority attention. Next in the frequency of problems is the prostate. Today, prostatitis in young men is a fairly common phenomenon, which, nevertheless, needs a timely treatment. In third place is stress, which modern men constantly suffer from. Unfortunately, the male reproductive system is very sensitive to this factor and suffers from chronic stress one of the first.
For the treatment of early impotence, you should consult a doctor andrologist or urologist, who will choose the appropriate method of treatment. Currently, there are two types of treatment: conservative and surgical. Conservative treatment includes medical treatment with various drugs. Today, Viagra, Cialis and Levitra drugs are considered to be very effective.
However, it is noted that along with the high efficiency of these drugs, there is also a side effect of drugs on the body. The second technique is called “the method of intracavernous injections of vasoactive drugs”. This is the introduction of drugs directly into the penis before sexual intercourse. Prostaglandins and their analogues are used as preparations. It is believed that the method is very effective, although the introduction of drugs may cause microtrauma, constituting a temporary inconvenience. Another method is considered to be intraurethral therapy, when drugs are injected into the urethra. Currently, the technique is rarely used due to the high cost of the drugs, as well as side effects in the form of burning feelings in the urethra in patients. Additionally, there is often inconvenience due to the obligatory use of condoms. As an anachronism, a method of vacuum-constrictor therapy can be cited, when an erection is provided by creating a negative pressure on the cavernous body using a vacuum pump with a compression ring applied to the base of the penis.
This procedure is very painful and it cannot stay hidden from the partner. Besides, the effectiveness of the method does not exceed 50% and provides an erection for no longer than 30-40 minutes. Surgical intervention is rarely used to treat impotence, because its effectiveness is very low. The positive effect of the method is possible only in the case of insufficient arterial blood flow to the penis. In some cases, when the cause of impotence is in the field of psycho-emotional disorders, impotence should be treated with psychotherapeutic methods.
Prevention of Early Impotence
To prevent early impotence it is enough to implement a set of rules:
- Normalization of the key components of the lifestyle-nutrition, physical activity, sleep, rest, working conditions;
- Complete rejection (or minimization if impossible) of harmful habits associated with the use of alcohol, nicotine, drugs;
- Refusal of interrupt sexual intercourse as a method of contraception;
- Rejection of excessive masturbation;
- Prevention, and if necessary — treatment, of disorders of the endocrine system, cardiovascular diseases, neurological disorders;
- Immediate treatment of any diseases of the genitourinary system;
- Prevention of any physical injuries of the reproductive system;
- Regularity in sexual life;
- Establishment and normalization of relations with the sexual partner.